Full width home advertisement

Keep Traveling

People

Business

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 

    Famous American actor Dennis Quaid once said, “I always want to find the best burger in town”, I guess he was right that a person will going to try all the available burgers in the market to eat the best one and I found one and they are back for business once again.

 

    The Smokin’ Club was one of the trending burgers stores in the city and established in early 2019. They served grill burgers, burritos, and sandwiches that have a unique smokey flavor. However, they took for hiatus in the business.

 

    Scrolling on social media, an event caught my attention. It was the Return of the Club hosted by the Smokin’ Club dated September 14, 2020. I responded as “Interested” and tried ordering some of their burgers via messenger.

 

    I ordered One Double Trouble, One Smokin’ Umami, and One Fili Cheesesteak. Once the order arrived, I rushed to open it. It smelled good and the burgers and sandwich were still warm. I tried to take photos of each product. A delightful view and a delicious experience.

 

    Sharing is caring, a cliché it was, but I shared it with my co-workers. One by one we ate it and they loved the taste of each burger and sandwiches.

 

    First, we tried the Double Trouble. It has a strong smokey and hearty taste. The patty was so tender and juicy. The sauce made the burger more flavorful which includes the caramelized onion. A bite to remember.

 

    Second, the Fili Cheesesteak. It has a succulent taste of steak cut meat. The cheese and sauce compliment perfectly. A must try kind of sandwich. 

 

    Lastly, the Smokin’ Umami. It has a distinctive aroma and taste amongst the previous. The signature sauce helped to enhance the flavor of the Smokin’ Umami, an exceptional taste in a palate.

 

    The Smokin’ Club serves a variety of burgers, burritos, and sandwiches that can satisfy all your human senses.

 

    If I will give it a rating, I will be Eight out of Ten (8/10). The product itself was very tasty and aromatic. They used the ingredients very well especially the patty and special sauce. Need to improve the packaging and labeling that is more visually appealing to the customers. The price is right. An affordable burger/sandwiches with that kind of quality. 

 

    I have not tried to visit their place as I just ordered it for delivery. They respond quickly to their social media accounts. They are located at #35 Aparente Street, Brgy. City Heights, General Santos City, in front of Toledo Subdivision. 

 

    Politeness, punctuality and good customer service have been observed from I ordered my foods online, food delivered, and after-sale service. A highly commended and recommended business enterprise.

 

    You can also visit their Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/SmokinClub/ and Instagram Account @THESMOKINCLUB. 

 

3 comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]