Full width home advertisement

Keep Traveling

People

Business

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 

In the midst of dark where only the moon can give the entire place a little light, I noticed an identified girl.

Her hair resembles the nest on a tree. Her face is far from being pleasant. Lips are dull, dark pale skin, loose shirts, and basketball shorts are the only clothes she has.

She is JUST that.

A girl whom every guy would not bother to take even a second to turn their head and have a glimpse of her.

An ugly duckling, as to how a children’s story would describe her. Someone who is not worth seeing.

I suddenly got the urge of approaching her, “are you contended?”. I asked in a disgusted manner but instead of being offended, she just smiled.

Walking on the streets where people of fashion come and go, I passed by a salon and saw ladies of my age turn themselves into beautiful goddesses and I saw this girl standing in front of me with her face which seems to carry every problem of the entire world.

Again, I asked her.

“Are you happy?”

She just smiled.

Then, suddenly I realized, I am looking at my reflection before a mirror checking every single detail of my face, and as if on cue, I saw that girl again with her famous unbothered smile.

I asked her again, “are you be like that?”
I smiled…
“No, we will be greater than we are now.”
She smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]